Image Resizing and Converting
Resize images to suit any purpose and watch them live
Now you can adjust images to suit the need of the moment. Whether you need to resize, change color, and adjust the quality of your pictures, there is no need to save a new image.
From the moment you drag and drop an image on Imazer, it adjusts the color, contrast, and quality, and even changes the size, depending on the needs of the moment. The app can resize and convert images in an instant. You do not need to save an image.
Portable Toolbox is a productivity toolset designed to optimize your work by instantly adding important tools to your clipboard.
When a task requires more than one tool, it is a hassle to stop what you’re doing and select which tool you need to add to your clipboard. Portable Toolbox is the answer.
Add tools to your clipboard and use them instantly
Select the tool you want to add and then click anywhere on the screen, or use the mouse button to drag and drop your selection on the Windows taskbar or on any other place on your screen.
With Portable Toolbox, you can add up to six tools, each represented by an icon. If you need more, you can create new tools by pressing a button. With the text to follow the icon, you can select the tool you want to add.
Paste your commands and run them without a mouse
After you have selected a tool to add to the clipboard, you can click inside the window and press Ctrl+V to paste it as a command.
You can add a tool to the clipboard and then paste it as a command in your system context menu or in your Windows clipboard, which will make it available for all applications in your session.
The built-in clipboard manager helps you keep your tools at hand. You can easily restore the default set of tools to any of your sessions.
Additionally, Portable Toolbox allows you to add program shortcuts to your clipboard. If you need to access a program from anywhere in your computer, you can add it to the clipboard, and with a single click launch the application.
Add tools to your clipboard
You can add up to six tools to your clipboard, each represented by an icon. If you need more, you can create new tools by pressing a button. You can customize the text for each icon, and you can easily select the tool you want to add.
By default, the command
- MAIN: main page of the application
- SETUP: settings of the application
- OPTION: main options of the application
- FILE: main page for file selection
- VALIDATE: apply quality and size settings
- OPTIONS: main settings page for parameters
- MENU: main menu page
- REMOVE: removes a file or image
- SUBTRACT: removes an image from an existing file
- ADD: adds an image to an existing file
- FILTER: filters existing images according to selected parameters
- IMAGE: takes an existing image from file system
- EXPORT: exports a resized image to file
- RESIZE: resizes an image, or entire folder
- SHADOW: alters a shadow on an image
- SCALE: resizes an image to a specified size
- GATE: alters an image’s contrast
- FIND: finds matching images
- PAST: pastes one or more files
- SAVE: saves a resized image to file system
- RESET: deletes a set of parameters, and reverts to default settings
- CLEAR: clears a set of parameters
- MODIFY: modifies a set of parameters
- PAUSE: pauses execution of the application
- EXIT: removes a file
Tags: %KeyMacro% - %MsgString% - Windows\MSDN Magazine\MSDN Magazine April 2001, %KeyMacro%, %MsgString% - Windows XP Tips and Tricks, %KeyMacro% - Microsoft, %KeyMacro% - Microsoft Windows XP
Image Resizer 2.0
Image Resizer is a Windows utility that helps you resize multiple pictures at once. The program has options to resize, convert and change dimensions of images. Resize options include scaling, rotation and cropping. You can choose between a number of different file formats. The program includes options to choose various image properties, such as the jpeg quality and the jpeg compression.
One of the features Image Resizer supports is to create new pictures from existing ones. The program can even create a scaled version of the original picture, with its original size retained. Another option is to paste multiple files or folders into the program and have them resized into multiple new pictures. A list of all the options can be found at the help page included in the installation package.
There are a number of options that can be used to create the
Create one or more individual.jpeg files, and even merge them together into one larger.jpeg file!
Works with JPG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, and BMP files!
Multiple file options!
Automatically adjusts size and quality!
No more duplicated files!
Batch file support!
Optional file names!
Create one.jpeg file for each picture in the folder!
Create one.jpeg file for every picture in the folder, and merge them into one large file!
Exclusive file naming!
Create one.jpeg file for each picture in the folder, and merge them into one large file, with names like:
A01.jpg, A02.jpg, A03.jpg, and so on, and so forth!
Create one.jpeg file for every picture in the folder, and merge them into one large file, and name them accordingly!
Pixtastic is a tool to convert, crop, rotate, filter, resize, and even flip pictures. Use a mouse to choose the things you want to do, or simply enter a certain amount of options.
Pixtastic is a simple utility to convert, crop, rotate, filter, resize, and even flip pictures. Pixtastic includes basic preview and a few extras.
Pixtastic is useful for converting, cropping, rotating, and re-sizing images.
Pixtastic is one of the best utilities you can download to convert, crop, rotate, filter, resize, and flip pictures.
SimplyConnect is a program that lets you connect any Bluetooth devices to your computer, and interact with them as if they were a keyboard. It works well with the BEC, and also includes support for Airplay.
SimplyConnect is a powerful program that lets you connect any Bluetooth device to your PC. It can be used for keyboards, mice, and more.
SimplyConnect also provides support for Airplay.
One of the best features of Captivate is that it allows you to record any changes you make to your web site, and store the result as a.jig document. As such, Captivate is one of the best web-based tools to test changes you make to your site.
Captivate is a tool that lets you record web changes to a.jig document. Use it to generate images of your web site for future reference.
TweetLogic is an intelligent & fun way to Tweet. The application offers a variety of features that enable users to save time when Tweeting, by letting them:- Read and compose Tweets in parallel - Keep track of your Tweets - Click one Tweet for a detailed view - Search by Tweet, Tweet author, and hashtag - Add Comments and Tweet to LinkedIn.
- Pause, play or replay Tweet with a single click
- Read Tweets in parallel
- Keep track of your Tweets
- Click one Tweet for a detailed view
- Search by Tweet, Tweet author, and hashtag
- Add Comments and Tweet to LinkedIn
TweetLogic 2.0 is 100% compatible with all previous versions and can be installed in parallel with those that are installed. TweetLogic 2.0 should be easily installed by following these steps:
- Download the new version of TweetLogic
- Open the folder where you have downloaded the update
- Run the new program, if necessary, click on the icon, and click Open
- Follow the on-screen prompts to update TweetLogic to the newest version
- To add new features, simply click on the small red button in the bottom right of the window
- To remove new features, simply click on the large red button in the top left of the window
- When you Tweet, you can display your screen or webcam - For full-screen view, click the blue screen button on the top right of the window
- When you Tweet, you can control TweetLogic's context menus
- When you tweet to LinkedIn, you can add a button to TweetLogic's context menu
- See a small video to quickly learn how to use TweetLogic
- When you Tweet, you can update one Twitter user and/or hashtag. You can also keep track of updates from Twitter and display a message in the main window when updates are received.
- When you Tweet, you can select a Tweet to display the conversation in the main window
ImageToSite Toolbar 188.8.131.52
The ImageToSite is a great tool for optimizing images and optimizing website design. It does this by adding a custom toolbar that has many advanced tools that you can use in just one click. The same toolbar is used for any page on your website.
• Optimize images for the best image size
• Resize images and crop them
• Convert images to GIF, JPG, BMP, PGM and TIFF
• Convert PNGs to BMP
• Optimize the size of images and select the best image size
• Select the best quality for the destination file
• Convert images to JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
Supported video drivers and other software:
32-bit or 64-bit, your choice
Direct3D 9 or later, your choice
Windows 7 or later (Windows XP not supported)
10.2.5.0 or later
Intel or AMD
Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 or later (only available in the 64-bit version)
VMware or Parallels or any other virtualization software (only available in the 64-bit version)
OrcaWildPackets IP Subnet CalculatorAdlice DiagTuFuseSKC100S3 Toolbox